As an inclusive Christian school, our vision is to provide a safe, happy, loving and nurturing environment where individuals feel valued and are encouraged to fulfil their hopes and aspirations. Through an inspiring and enriched curriculum, pupils are given the best opportunities to flourish and develop their God given talents.
‘With God, all things are possible’ Matthew 19:26
- We are an inclusive school and celebrate the diversity of the whole school community. We encourage every individual to thrive, tailoring care and support to the specific needs of individual children and their families.
- We work in partnership with our local church and diocese, and leaders ensure that the distinctly Christian vision is at the heart of all we do.
- We provide a broad and balanced curriculum for all children to encourage a love of learning, enabling all to flourish and creating opportunities for children to be confidently curious.
- We give children the confidence to challenge social injustice and equality on a global scale, within a culture of encouragement, endurance and aspiration.
- We provide opportunities for children and adults to express their differing points of view in a safe, respectful environment where all opinions are valued but where prejudicial behaviours are challenged.
- We ensure collective worship is invitational, varied and interactive allowing all to develop spiritually.
- We ensure the safeguarding of children and adults is a priority for all adults involved with the school.
Together Everyone Achieves More