1:1 Teaching Assistant 25 hours Grade: G3 point 6 - 9
The Governors are looking to appoint a calm & caring person to support a child with an Education Health Care Plan in Year 5. This could be one post or split into two. The contract will be assigned to the individual statemented pupil.
Ideally the successful candidate will:
• have school experience of working alongside pupils with specific additional needs, in particular, challenging behaviour
• need to be a team player, flexible in their approach & willing to learn and engage fully with school life
• demonstrate that they can use their own initiative at times
• have the ability to communicate well with all stakeholders
• be empathetic, considerate & forward thinking
• have the ability to form strong, positive relationships with children, staff & parents
• be committed & passionate to ensure every child succeeds in a safe environment
Teaching Assistant G3 point 6-9
12.5 hours per week (Temporary until August 2022)
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support the teaching and learning within upper key stage 2. We are looking for someone who:
• has excellent standards of numeracy and literacy
• ideally has experience of delivering learning intervention programmes with small groups of children
• has good communication, interpersonal & organisational skills
• works in a calm, supportive and caring manner and demonstrates persistence and patience at all times
• can work as part of a team
• will consistently act as a role model for all of our children
We offer a friendly and supportive team of staff, governors, parents & children.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Application forms & details are available from: Mrs Vicki Veall, Butterwick Primary School, School Lane, Butterwick, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE22 0HU.
Telephone (01205) 760256. E-mail: email@example.com
Closing Date for applications for both posts is on Wednesday 21st October 2020.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.