Mr D Johnson Mr M Fleming
Mr Johnson is the Boston Area Manager for Elite Sport Academy Limited.
He has a wealth of experience in sports including 9 years worth of coaching experience in football & multi sports in both England & America; has worked in primary schools as a specialised sports & fitness coach for 2 and a half years, where he gained much experience working with both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 within sport specific sessions and the curricular; coached Soccer and Multi Sport Camps in New York City (USA) for 2 months working as a Holiday Camp Co-Ordinator and Coach.
- Higher National Diploma Level 5 (HND) in Sport and Exercise Science
- BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Sport ( Development, Coaching & Fitness)
- FA Level 2 Qualified
- NVQ Level 2 in Football
- Boxercise Instructor
- Emergency First Aid
- Safeguarding Trained
- Qualified GB Archery Instructor
Mr Fleming is the Football Academy and Sports Coach for Elite Sports.
He has qualifications in the following areas of sports:
- FA Level 2 - Working Towards
- Level 1 FA Talent Identification
- FA Safeguarding
- FA Emergency First Aid Trained
- Level 3 in Sports & Exercise Science