Live Together, Learn Together, Achieve Together
Children first! That message lies at the heart of our school. Everything at Butterwick Pinchbeck’s Endowed CE Primary School is centred around the needs of every individual pupil. Everyone is valued for their individuality, culture and diversity.
We pride ourselves in being a school family in which everybody's contribution is valued and in which we treat all others with courtesy and respect.
In recognising the school’s historic foundation, the school preserves and develops its religious character in partnership with the Church at parish and diocesan level. We are committed to upholding Christian values, which we believe underpin success in life and enable us to live and learn together in harmony and friendship, preparing children for a future in the modern world.
As a Christian, caring community we provide a challenging curriculum and stimulating environment which develops independent life-long learners who achieve their full potential academically, spiritually, emotionally and physically.
The aims of our school are to:
- Deliver an education of the highest possible standard across a broad, balanced, varied curriculum (with a value of music, art and sport in bringing beauty, health, wholeness and fulfilment in life)
- Encourage an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith and promotes spiritual development through Collective Worship, R.E and the range of experiences it offers to all its pupils. This includes teaching an awareness of and respect for other major faiths
- Provide an exciting, stimulating and well-resourced learning environment for all children in which they will be encouraged to develop positive attitudes to learning and independence
- Offer an ethos of high expectation, support, aspiration and inclusion
- Build strong links between school, home, church and community. We listen to everyone, treating each other equally and with mutual respect
- Create a safe environment where achievement is celebrated so everyone feels valued and where Christian values, good manners and good behaviour are nurtured
- Develop each individual’s sense of curiosity and their talents to the full