Free School Meals
Is your child entitled to a free school meal?
If you receive:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seeker's Allowance
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit with an annual income of less than £16,190 (as at April 2010) and do not get Working Tax Credit
- Employment and Support Allowance (Income Related)
- Support under part IV of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
Your child may be able to enjoy a nutritious free school meal!
You can apply by:
Telephone (01522) 782030
Complete the form below and return to school
Or come and see Mrs Bolland, Mrs Veall or Miss Saint in the office for further assistance.